Still Alive

I'm still here.

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted anything in several months, and I'm truly sorry that I disappeared without any explanation or anything.

I didn't feel like applying bright/ interesting makeup and as I didn't do anything cool/pretty, I didn't have anything to share or write about.

Most of my daily looks since November have been either neutrals or basic smokey eyes. Some days even just plain mascara, and nothing else. My inspiration and will to apply makeup was totally gone.
I used makeup because I had to, not because I wanted to.


On top of all this, my camera started to act weird. Pics were weirdly toned, out of focus, too bright/too dark (despite the settings). So if I happened to get an inspiration, I didn't get a decent photo of the look.

During January I had to get myself a new phone, and my new phone has a pretty good camera (not as good as D-SLR of course, but good for a phone camera), and I have started slowly doing and photographing my looks again:




So there's a light at the end of the tunnel at the moment, as for my big surprise I have also gotten good photos with my D-SLR again, so yay :)

If you're interested of what I've been doing lately (with makeup I mean), go check out my facebook fanpage or my instagram.
I did peeking Magaman look...

And bright Sugarpill look....

..and simple Illamasqua inspired Valentines look...

.. pop art look inspired by Makeup Geek's Weekly Challenge

... and glittery "anti-valentine's day" look.



0 comments:

Post a Comment