Tutorial: New Year at Poolside



As always, start with priming your eye with your favorite primer:

Apply turquoise eyeshadow to whole lid ( mine is MakeupGeek Poolside, but MAC Cool Heat is quite close dupe, or MUFE #83):

Then apply dark brown to crease (mine is MakeupGeek Bada Bing, but ie. MAC Showstopper might work):

Blend lighter, preferably red-based brown upwards from the crease (Mine is Makeupgeek Goddess & Mocha):

Then add a hint of black shadow to outer corner and crease to bring a bit more depth (I used MUG Corrupt):

Then the glitter.
I used Fyrinnea's Pixie Epoxy, I carefully patted it over the shadow. I also added a hint of MUG White Lies to highlight:

And still being careful, I patted MUFE Diamond powder #008 to middle of the lid:

I did the same thing for the brown area with MUFE Diamond Powder #015:

I also applied the tiniest amount of black glitter (MUFE #110) over the black shadow, and then I lined my upper lashline with liquid black liner:

Then I lined my lower lashline with MUFE Aqua Eyes pencil #12L:

I blended the pencil with MUG Poolside, and liner my waterline with black pencil:

Then I just added mascara:

And finished the look with false lashes:

Done!





PS.
In case you haven't seen yet, my other tutorial with MakeupGeek shadows in online at MUG too:

0 comments:

Post a Comment