Tutorial: Emma Watson Black & Gold



I found this look, and decided to recreate it!

Start with priming your eye with you favorite primer:

Sketch the desired shape with dark pencil or gel liner:

Fill the area with black shadow (I used makeupgeek's Corrupt, it's the blackest black I've ever seen!). Line your waterline too:

Blend the black with blending brush:

Then apply the gold (Sugarpill Goldlux). I applied it from the middle of the lid to the inner corner, but Emma has it mainly only inner corner:

Then the gold flakes. I used ones meant for nails, you can get these cheap from eBay :

Then rip small pieces of the gold sheets, apply then to the wing with either lashglue (might be messy) or Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy (like I did):

Then apply mascara and eyeliner if you wish:

I feel like look isn't complete with out highlighter, so I added some light shimmer to highlight:
And of course false lashes:


0 comments:

Post a Comment