LOTD: Hypnotize

I've been silent so long, that I just have to break the silence with something.
So this will be a quick and short post of my today's look (or LOTD, Look Of The Day):


I was going to the dentist, so I didn't want to do anything too crazy, so I went with quite natural look with winged liner and bold lips (BTW, bad idea to wear lipstick when going to dentist, I wasn't thinking very clearly :P)




I used the the black and the light colors from MUFE Smokey palette:
Eyes: 
  • Benefit Stay don't stray primer
  • MUFE Smokey palette
  • UD Zero pencil
  • Isadora Blonde inliner kajal
  • Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara

Cheeks:

  • Geek Chic Nerdgasm blush (I LOOOOOVE this one!!)

Lips:

  • Illamasqua Petulant Intense Lipgloss


I have several review posts coming, but I haven't lately been able to write them.
For the last few weeks my teeth have been killing me, I had a horrible infection in one tooth, and my wisdom tooth was also causing me pain.
Basically I've been rolling on the floor crying for pain, so I hope you all understand that I haven't been able to sit down on the computer and concentrate to my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment