Chaotic Neutral

Hola!

I've been quite "boring" with my looks lately...

I received these to palettes full of MakeupGeek's eyeshadows (they should arrive to MUG store in few weeks or so):

I then arranged them to colorful and neutral, and I'e been using the neutrals quite a lot!
They are highly pigmented, and I adore the colors <3
I'll make a better post about them, once they are officially released.

But here's few of my latest looks with them:

 (I used colors called Taupe Notch and Bada Bing)

Cinderella and Sensuous

Moondust, Shimmy Shimmy and Corrupt

And non-makeup related news:

I got my first Monster High beauty!
Isn't she gorgeous:


And if I'm silent, it's because of this:
16 hours behind, haven't really even scratched the surface. <3

PS.

Winner of the Illamasqua competition is Carly Bourne! Superduperhyper congratulations to her! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment